Friday, May 24, 2013

About Me and This Blog

Hi!  Welcome to my blog!  I'm a senior software engineer at a Fortune 100 company and have worked there for the past 12 years.  I've always felt like I've missed getting in on the latest technology bursts outside of work, from iOS and the iPhone/iPad development surge, to Android.  There has always been a reason or an excuse that prevented me from taking advantage outside of work of the skills I'd developed.

Over the years I've programmed primarily in C/C++, C#, Java and most recently HTML5.  Not wanting to miss out on a new opportunity, I was intrigued about Windows 8 and the potential for a single developer to release apps to a wide spread audience.

This blog will talk about the progress I make, I'll show the apps that I make, as well as a detailed look into how they are doing in the store and what things work and don't work.  I hope this blog will be helpful for other Windows 8 app developers as they undertake the journey to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment