Friday, May 24, 2013

Matchee

Excited, my first app made it into the Windows 8 app store on 11/13/2013.

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-US/app/matchee/358ef7d2-ffb5-4f53-92db-73defcf00fbb

I was pretty happy with the outcome, while it took longer than I anticipated and I took a few shortcuts, the overall product seemed good and in my (humble?) opinion was of higher quality of the competing matching applications ( which had gone from near 0 at the start of my development to over 10 )

Here is a look at some of the final product.

Matching from the farm set on medium difficulty:

Screen shot 1

The level selection screen showing the 9 different levels that could be selected:

Screen shot 2

Ocean level on medium difficulty:

Screen shot 3

Halloween on easy difficulty:

Screen shot 4

Space on hard difficulty ( note the alphabet cards instead of the set ):

Screen shot 5

Christmas on easy difficulty:

Screen shot 6

Dollhouse on easy difficulty:

Screen shot 7

Thanksgiving showing the complete/replay screen:

Screen shot 8

No comments:

Post a Comment