Monday, May 27, 2013

Poker Tournament - Texas Hold'em

I lost ~2 months of development time due to working overtime at my real job, but on 5/20/2013, I was able to pass the certification and get into the app store a 3rd time.

Poker Tournament - Texas Hold'em

A screenshot from the gameplay:

Screen shot 1

When playing tournament mode, this it map that shows where you are in the country on the path to Vegas:

Screen shot 2

Showing the winning of a badge during gameplay.  There are 45 different badges that can be earned in the game.

Screen shot 3

The trophy room showing the badges/trophies that have been earned to date:

Screen shot 4

The start screen:

Screen shot 5



It took me longer to complete poker than my previous apps.

Code: 185 hours
Art: 20 hours

Total Time: 205 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment